Wednesday 28 November 2012

The one place where crisps (chips) would be considered dinner

Prawn Cocktail, Pickled onion,Worcester Sauce, Steak and Onion,Cheese and Onion, Steak and Ale, Roast Chicken, Chili and Lemon, and Fish and Chips are only a few of the many many many unusual kinds on crisps they have here. It's a national staple. CRISPS ARE EVERYWHERE, and not just any old crisps, but the most unusual combinations. There are rows of grocery stores dedicated to crisps. Don't believe me? Read "The Crisp List" a website dedicated to all the crisps you can find in the UK and a "wish list" that you can add too of all the different kinds of crisps you wish there were. I have never really been a crisp eater so I unfortunately have not ventured too far from the kettle chips original or Doritos but i really feel like trying all these crisps will be my national acceptance. I'm surprised that as part of the VISA application there isn't a box asking what crisps you enjoy most- I probably would have been rejected if that were the case. Anyway-with the rest of your procrastination time I suggest you take a look at the following link and think about what you want in your dream crisp.

http://crisplist.co.uk/index.php?id=the_list#hotpick


No comments:

Post a Comment