Saturday 17 November 2012

Little Black Leggings are the new Little Black Dress

I have yet to find a female in Wales that does not own a pair of black leggings. This trend makes sense to me. As previously mentioned the weather here is odd. Its cold enough that you can't just wear a skirt but warm enough that jeans are to warm (you would think I am lying because its pretty well winter back home but I am not!) Thus, the introduction to the little black leggings, a suitable choice to wear with a long sweater, or under a skirt. I bought a pair my first week here and haven't looked back since!
Another trend here is wearing tights under shorts. This is a trend that I always thought looked ridiculous on the streets of Halifax but again, it suits the whether here. People can pull it off here. It is still not acceptable in Canada.... ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment